Looking for something Yummy and Healthy to eat for dinner?
Try our nutritionists Delicious and Nutritious Thai Chicken & Cashew Stir-Fry Recipe.
Your taste buds won't be disappointed!
Calories: 395 per serve
1. Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
2. Chop the chicken into chunks and set aside.
3. Slice the pepper and white onion and dice the garlic and chilli and set aside.
4. Heat a frying pan on medium heat with coconut oil.
5. When hot, add the onion, cooking until starting to soften.
6. Add the chicken, chilli and garlic (and kefir lime leaf if you have it) and stir until the chicken is no longer pink.
7. While that is cooking, mix the tamari, honey, fish sauce in a small bowl before adding to the chicken mixture.
8. Stir through so the flavours mix well.
9. Stir the cashews and spring onion through and turn off the heat.
10. Serve with brown rice.
Get the Ultimate Superfood Weight Loss Shake
If you're like most Busy Mums you want to eat a Healthier Diet and Exercise, but it's easier said that done when you're trying to cope with the constant demands of motherhood.
That's why our team of leading dietitians and nutritionists developed the Ultimate Superfood Meal Replacement, the In Shape Mummy Health Shake.
Enjoy as the Quickest and Easiest Slimming Breaky, Lunch or Snack.
Boost your energy and health while you shed body fat with a delicious blend of premium Organic Pea Protein, 25 Vitamins and Minerals plus Superfoods.
Look and Feel Your Best with NO Artificial Nasties, NO Caffeine, NO Wheat, NO Soy & NO Lactose. 100% Breastfeeding & Vegan Friendly. Made in Australia.
Buy Now Pay Later with Afterpay.