Chocolate naturally contains a trace amount of caffeine. The level of caffeine in our In Shape Mummy chocolate is nothing significant. There is 0.00646 grams (6.46mg) of caffeine per In Shape Mummy Breastfeeding Boost Bar which equivalent to that of approxiamely one sip of coffee. A mug of coffee in comparison typically contains 120 milligrams of caffeine.
If you are consuming more than 500 mg of caffeine a day, your baby can become irritated. Use the table below to add up how much caffeine in a day you consume.
Amounts of caffeine:
- 1 mug of instant coffee: 100mg
- 1 mug of cuppacino or latte: 120mg
- 1 250ml can of energy drink: 80mg (larger cans may contain up to 160mg caffeine)
- 1 mug of tea: 75mg
- 1 50g plain chocolate bar: up to 50mg
- 1 In Shape Mummy Breastfeeding Boost Bar 6.46mg
In Shape Mummy Breastfeeding Boost bars are a great way to satisfy chocolate cravings in a healthy way.