How to Get the Best Results with your In Shape Mummy Health Shake
- Frequently Asked Questions -
How many shakes a day should I have?
We recommend that breastfeeding mums replace one meal and one snack with an In Shape Mummy Health Shake. For example, you could enjoy your shake for breakfast and your afternoon snack.
Non-breastfeeding mothers can safely swap up to two meals daily with our In Shape Mummy Health Shakes.
We recommend replacing your breakfast with a shake as it’s a great way to kick-start your metabolism. Starting the day off on the right foot makes it easier to make healthy choices throughout the rest of the day.
How do I make my In Shape Mummy Health Shake?
When replacing a meal, we recommend enjoying our nutritious In Shape Mummy Health Shake mix blended in a smoothie together with other nutrient-dense foods, for example banana. This will ensure you’re consuming enough calories to keep you energised until your next meal.
Here is an example smoothie recipe:
- 2 tablespoons of In Shape Mummy mix
- 1 cup of your favourite milk
- 1 banana (frozen is best)
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp almond butter
Blend and voila! It's a meal in a minute.
Here are some more smoothie recipes.
When replacing a snack, enjoy our nutritious In Shape Mummy Health Shake mix with milk or your favourite milk alternative.
Use frozen bananas as a base. They'll give your smoothie a lovely creamy texture.
Keep a container of frozen bananas in your freezer so that you have them ready to go when you feel like a smoothie.
Smoothie shops and cafes use frozen bananas. Now you too can make a smoothie like a pro! :)
What if I don't like bananas?
Avocado. frozen zucchini or yogurt make great bases for smoothies too!
Your Daily Plan
2. HEALTHY FOOD
Enjoy healthy food for the rest of the day.
Get healthy food ideas here.
"Consistency is the key to success."
Carly lost 35kgs
"110 kgs to 75 kgs! Juggling two little boys under 2 years old doesn't leave much time for healthy choices for me and the In Shape Mummy Health Shake is such an easy solution to get all the goodness I need to keep going! I no longer crave sugary foods as the shake sets me up for the day with its magical satisfying ingredients!" - Carly
Maureen lost 15kgs
"The In Shape Mummy Health Shake helped me lose my post-pregnancy weight in a healthy way and very helpful during days where I had to wake up early for school drop offs and going to work. I've regained my energy to play with my 2 kids." - Maureen
Here's How it Works
Here is an example Daily Meal Plan to show how to use your In Shape Mummy Superfoods to Get Faster and Easier Results. And to Save You Time!
Option: Glass of water with fresh lemon
Click here for Smoothie Recipes
MID MORNING SNACK
In Shape Mummy Snack or Healthy Snack
Click here for Healthy Snack Ideas
Click here for Healthy Lunch ideas
or chose a Healthy Snack
Click here for Healthy Dinners
Cook extra dinner so that you can Save Time tomorrow by eating left overs
Quick & Easy Breakfasts
Chocolate Snickers Smoothie - 1/2 cup frozen banana (sliced), 1/4 cup pitted dates, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 2 tbsp Chocolate Brownie In Shape Mummy Health Shake mix, 1 cup plant based milk
Chocolate Bliss Smoothie - 2 tbsp Chocolate Brownie In Shape Mummy Health Shake mix, 1 frozen banana, 2 tbsp oats, 1 cup of your favourite milk. Optional: 2 tbsp avocado OR 2 tbsp peanut butter
Green Dream Smoothie - 2 tbsp Vanilla In Shape Mummy Health Shake mix, 1 frozen banana, 1/2 cup frozen frozen mango, 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, 1 cup of your favourite milk
Raspberry Ripe Smoothie: 1 cup frozen raspberries, ½ cup Greek yoghurt, 2 tbsp Vanilla In Shape Mummy Health Shake, 1/3 cup rolled oats, 2 tsp honey, ¾ cup milk, ice
Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie - 2 tbsp Vanilla In Shape Mummy Health Shake mix, 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup of your favourite milk, 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt, 1 tsp maple syrup or 1 medjool date
Deluxe Caramel Smoothie - 2 tbsp Caramel Fudge In Shape Mummy Health Shake mix, 1 frozen banana, 1 cup of your favourite milk, 1 tbsp avocado, Optional: 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
Caramel Latte Smoothie - 2 tbsp Caramel Fudge In Shape Mummy Health Shake mix, 1 shot of decaf coffee, 1 cup of your favourite milk, 1 frozen banana
Pro Tip: Use frozen bananas as a base. They'll give your smoothie a lovely creamy texture.
Find more healthy breakfasts in your Free 12-Week Healthy Weight Loss Support Program.
Quick & Easy Snacks
- Hummus & Veggie Sticks, e.g. carrots, cucumber, celery, baby tomatos
- Greek Yoghurt or Coconut Yoghurt and fruit
- Mixed nuts
- Boiled Eggs
- Fruit, e.g. bananas
- Rice cake with avocado & tomato
- Rice cake with tuna and avocado
- Energy protein balls
- Homemade savoury muffins
- Chocolate Brownie Breastfeeding Boost Bar
- Salted Caramel Peanut Protein Bites
- Breastfeeding Boost Hot Chocolate
- Breastfeeding Boost Chia Latte
- Breastfeeding Boost Tea
Find more healthy snacks in your Free 12-Week Healthy Weight Loss Support Program.
Quick & Easy Lunches
- Boiled egg, avocado & tomato on toast
- Salad & tuna sandwich
- Pita wrap with Mexican refried beans, salsa & salad
- Loaded salad with protein (e.g. tuna, tofu, beans, chicken eggs), healthy fats (e.g. avocado, olive oil, fetta, nuts), carbs (e.g. quinoa, brown rice, sweet potato) and salad. For dressing a healthy choice is olive oil and fresh lemon or balsamic vinegar.
- Tuna Nicoise Salad: 1x tin of tuna, 2 handfuls spinach, 1 tomato chopped, ¼ cup black olives, 1 boiled potato and 1 boiled egg.
- Healthy salad sandwich: tomato, cucumber, spinach, pickles, cheddar cheese, tinned beetroot, and Dijon mustard.
- Falafel wrap: falafel, tomatoes, red onion, parsley, Greek yoghurt.
- In Shape Mummy Smoothie
- Eat dinner leftovers for lunch to save time!
Find more healthy snacks in your Free 12-Week Healthy Weight Loss Support Program.
Quick & Easy Dinners
- Stir-fry - mixed vegetables, lean protein and brown rice or quinoa.
- Buddha Bowl - lean protein, vegetables, quinoa/brown rice and soy dressing.
- Minestrone Soup - Mixed vegetables, beans and tomato.
- Frittata: eggs, onion, mushroom, spinach and goat’s cheese.
- Chicken Cesar salad: chicken breast, egg, lettuce, anchovies, red onion, sauce made with Greek yoghurt, Dijon mustard and lemon.
- Beef or tofu stir fry: beef or tofu, hokkien noodles, capsicum, carrot, zucchini, snow peas, oyster sauce.
- Roast chicken, steamed veggies and oven packed chips.
Find more healthy snacks in your Free 12-Week Healthy Weight Loss Support Program.
Healthy Weight Support Program
The Perfect Partner to use along side your Shakes
Claim your FREE Support Program, worth
When you buy any In Shape Mummy product, you get a FREE Online 12-Week Healthy Weight Support Program.
Get everything you need to achieve your goals Easier & Faster with more Motivation, Inspiration and Support along the way.
Enjoy instant access to over 200 delicious and slimming recipes, weekly online meal plans, tips advice from expert nutritionists and postnatal weight loss experts, online weight loss trackers, motivation and support.
Don't struggle alone. Join other mums from all around the country getting in shape at the same time as you.
Does it really work?
Click below to read In Shape Mummy customer success stories and reviews.
The In Shape Mummy Health Shake is scientifically formulated to help Breastfeeding and Busy Mums get the vitamins, minerals, dietary fibre and easy to digest protein they need for a Healthy Weight, along side a balanced diet.
Julie Masci, Dietitian HBlthSc, APD, AN - In Shape Mummy Scientific Advisory Panel
As Seen In
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the In Shape Mummy Health Shake so special?
The In Shape Mummy Health Shake has been formulated by leading dietitians and nutritionists specially to support breastfeeding mums on their health journey.
It is a convenient source of protein, fibre, vitamins, minerals and probiotics to give you a ‘nutritional boost’ and help you be healthy in this busy time of life.
The shake contains specialty ingredients such as organic milk thistle and fenugreek which have been used for centuries by breastfeeding mothers.
The In Shape Mummy Health Shake is one of the only formulated meal replacements that contains probiotics.
We only use premium ingredients for the health of you and your bub. Contains NO artificial preservatives, NO processed sugar, NO gluten/brewer’s yeast, NO soy, NO whey/dairy.
Unlike other shakes which are based on whey or soy protein, we use an organic pea and brown rice protein which is great for mums who have allergies to soy or dairy.
How does the In Shape Mummy Health Shake help you lose weight?
When you're Breastfeeding your nutritional needs increase, since your baby is depending on you to provide100% of their nutrition.
So extreme diets that cut out major food groups are a “no-no” as they miss out on key nutrients. Plus, we need all the energy we can get to cope with raising our little ones!
The healthiest and safest way to lose weight when breastfeeding is to live a healthy lifestyle with healthy eating and regular exercise.
One of the biggest barriers to losing weight for mums is the time it takes to prepare healthy meals. Busy mums love our formulated meal replacement shake because it is a quick and easy way to help them be healthy.
Our shake promotes the behavioural change needed for weight loss. Having a quick and tasty In Shape Mummy Health Shake helps to reduce the risk of skipping meals, reaching for fast foods or for high sugar snacks in moments of weakness.
Replace unhealthy food with our Delicious Superfood Formulated Meal Replacement Shake to help you lose weight.
This product is not a total diet replacement. Use in conjunction with a healthy food intake reduced in energy and exercise.
You'll receive our FREE 12-Week Healthy Weight Loss Support Program when you purchase your first shake. Our Program is designed specially to support Breastfeeding Mums and is customised to support your individual energy and calorie needs. You'll receive loads of free recipes and tips to help you reach your goals.
We are here to support you every step of the way.
How does the In Shape Mummy Health Shake support breastfeeding mothers?
Our Breastfeeding Shake will help meet your increased nutritional requirements when breastfeeding.
Adequate nutrient balance is particularly important when breastfeeding since your baby is depending on you to provide 100% of their nutrition.
Our shake contains organic vegan protein, 25 vitamins & minerals, probiotics, digestive enzymes and organic superfoods.
Enhanced with organic milk thistle and organic fenugreek which are herbs that have been used for hundreds of years by breastfeeding mothers.
How is the Breastfeeding Shake different to your Busy Mums Shake?
We have 2 types of In Shape Mummy Health Shakes.
One is for Breastfeeding Mums and is enhanced with organic milk thistle and organic fenugreek that have been used for centuries by breastfeeding mothers.
Our In Shape Mummy Health Shake for Busy Mums is made with the same base ingredients as the Breastfeeding Shake but without the milk thistle and fenugreek. It is 100% breastfeeding friendly. Our Busy Mums Shake is suitable for mums who are not breastfeeding as well as mums who are breastfeeding but do not want to increase thieir milk supply. It is also good for mums who are weaning/in the process of giving up breastfeeding.
Does it matter which meals I swap with a shake?
- When you are breastfeeding, replace 1 meal and 1 snack per day with our In Shape Mummy Health Shake.
- Most mums replace breakfast and an afternoon snack, but you can chose which meals to replace based on what suits you.
- When you are not breastfeeding, you can replace 2 meals per day with our In Shape Mummy Health Shake.
Do I need to take a multi-vitamin as well as In Shape Mummy Health Shakes?
Many In Shape Mummy customers find they can stop their multivitamins when they start the shakes. However, women who have a diagnosed deficiency will likely need to continue. It’s best to speak to your healthcare professional before ceasing your supplementation.
Can I mix the shake with water?
No, the meal replacement shakes are designed to be mixed with 250mls of reduced fat or skim milk or a milk alternative, like almond or oat milk.
Can I buy a one off shake or a monthly subscription?
- We have options to buy both one off shakes where you only pay once as well the option to buy a monthly subscription. Our monthly subscriptions are discounted by 15% and are the best option if you want to save money (and time on remembering to reorder).
How does the monthly subscription work?
- Get Your In Shape Mummy Health Shakes automatically delivered to your door once a month, to Get the Body You Want Faster and Save Money.
- There is nothing worse than grabbing your tub of In Shape Mummy Health Shake and realising it's empty. All that hard work and discipline down the toilet!
- But now you can subscribe and you'll never have to worry about running out and breaking your new healthy habit!
- Plus, you'll get the best price and shipping is FREE for 2 shakes or more. Cancel anytime after your first 2 months.
- Click here for information about our subscriptions.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Cancelling your subscription is easy.
- Simply log in to your personal member dashboard to cancel your subscription yourself instantly or email email@example.com and we will cancel your subscription within 24 hours.
How long does shipping take?
All orders are dispatched from us in Gold Coast the next working day from receiving your order.
FREE Shipping for orders over $85 to anywhere in Australia. For orders under $85 within Australia shipping is $7.95. Shipping to New Zealand is a flat rate of $9.95 AUD (no matter how many shakes you buy).
Shipping for international orders to other countries is $70 AUD for minimum orders of $100 AUD.
Which milk is best for weight loss?
- Click here to find out which milk is best for weight loss.
How much weight can I expect to lose?
- A healthy and safe amount of weight to lose if you're breastfeeding is 2kgs per month, and if you're not breastfeeding 4-6 kgs per month.
- Extreme diets that promise a weight loss any more than this are suitable for breastfeeding as they can restrict calories too much and cut out important food groups so can affect milk supply. Also they are not sustainable long term as you can't survive starving yourself forever!
- When you're breastfeeding it is important to lose weight in a healthy way to support your precious baby.
- Consistency and creating healthy habits are the key to weight loss. The In Shape Mummy Health Shake helps you create healthy habits.
Do I need to exercise?
We recommend a daily walk. Start where you are comfortable and work your way up to 30-45 minutes a day.
Our postnatal physiotherapist recommends walking as it is one of the easiest exercises and it does not compromise the muscles weakened in childbirth.
Walking is a gentle exercise that’s natural and safe - perfect for mums of all fitness levels.
Along with burning calories and increasing your metabolism, walking releases endorphins which are the feel good hormones our body makes during exercise. These hormones give us feelings of well-being and also relieve stress and can help avoid any postpartum blues.
Other benefits of walking:
- Simple – anyone can put one foot in front of the other. You don’t need trendy classes, expensive gyms or complicated workouts. You need a simple routine you can build on week by week to make you stronger and fitter at a pace you can manage.
- Bonding - walking is an exercise you can do with your baby. Most babies enjoy a ride in the pram or carrier, so if you have trouble settling your baby, taking a walk can not only make your baby happier, but is also likely to make you feel better. Your baby’s brain will be stimulated in the process by all the variety of sights and sounds during your daily walk. Walking can also help to increase the bond between you and your baby.
- Connecting - not only will you feel better physically, you might also combat those feelings of isolation that are common in the early days at home alone with a little baby.
- Flexible – if it’s too hard to carve out a 30 minute block for exercise, fitting in three ten-minute walks is just as effective. The key is to burn as many calories as you can in each short period of time by increasing the intensity - try walking faster and moving your arms.
- Social - walking can be a fun social event. Rather than catching up for a coffee with a friend, plan to go for a walk instead and you will both feel better. Walking with a friend also helps keep you accountable as you're less likely to let your friend down by not showing up. You may not even notice you're exercising when deep in conversation!
- Healing - helps with your cardiovascular fitness and recovery of the muscles that were stretched during pregnancy. Although if you've had significant DRAM (diastasis recti of the abdominal muscles or, more simply, a separation) it is important that you have a check of this with a physiotherapist or health care professional before you start a vigorous walking program with a pram.
- Preventative - dramatically reduces your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, depression, osteoporosis, diabetes, high cholesterol and helps to clear artery-clogging plaque.
- Always remember to have you 6-week postnatal check before starting any exercise routine.
Do I have to follow the meal plans in your 12-Week Healthy Weight Loss Support Program?
- The meal plans in our 12-Week Program are just there if you need extra guidance on what to eat for the rest of the day.
- You don't have to follow it, but it's there as a resource if you would like some ideas for what to have for dinner etc.
- When you register for our Free 12-Week Healthy Weight Loss Support Program, we'll calculate your specific calorie requirements and tailor the recipes in the meal plan for your individual needs.
Can I eat junk food?
- Eating junk food may temporarily satisfy your cravings but won't satisfy hunger. Eating high-sugar and high-fat foods will often make you experience more intense cravings, causing you to overeat more of these high-calorie foods. If your goal is to get in shape, focus on the healthy food swaps listed above.
- On occasional treat is OK. We're all human! Don't think you have blown it if you slip up from time to time. It is what you eat for 90% of the time that will determine your results.
Why am I not losing weight while breastfeeding?
There aremany reasons why you may not be losing weight while breastfeeding. Some of the more common reasons include:
You’re eating more calories than you’re burning
You’re eating the wrong foods
You’re not consuming enough nutrients
Unhealthy cooking methods, like using too much oil
Drinking too many calories like from sugary soft drinks
Click here to learn more.
Why am I always hungry when breastfeeding?
There’s not a single moment in the day that a breastfeeding mother isn’t producing milk. It requires energy, and eating enough calories is crucial. If you feel you’re eating enough to support your additional energy requirements, you’re unsatisfiable hunger could be due to the following:
- Skipping meals
- No eating enough protein
- Not drinking enough water
- Not eating enough fibre
- Bub is going through a growth phase
Click here to learn more.
How to curb hunger while breastfeeding?
· If you feel you’re eating enough calories but are hungry all the time, there are some ways you can curb your hunger.
- Eat regularly
- Limit sugar intake
- Focus on nutrients
Click here to learn more.
Why is my milk supply decreasing?
Sometimes we notice a decrease in our milk supply. This can occur due to may reasons, such as:
- Not eating enough calories
- Feeding issues with bub
Click here to learn more.
How can I increase my milk supply?
Try Feeding or Pumping More Often:
Our breasts produce milk in response to demand. So, you will naturally increase your milk supply by feeding more, expressing more, or combining both. Feed on demand rather than by a schedule.
Increase Skin-To-Skin Time:
Oxytocin is the hormone responsible for milk ejection, and spending time stripping down and making skin contact is one ofthe most powerful ways to trigger this hormone.
Take care of yourself:
Your nutrition requirements are higher when you're breastfeeding. Your baby is relying on you for 100% of their nutrition. So, you need to try your best to eat enough food and not skip meals. Aim for a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, high protein foods and good sources of healthy fats. Avoid or limit junk food. Drink plenty of water and rest (as much as you can). In Shape Mummy superfoods are a quick and easy way to help you be healthy in this busy time of life.
If you are experiencing difficulties with milk supply, please consult your health care practitioner.
How to increase my energy?
Click here for tips on how to increase your energy.
Why am I craving sugar breastfeeding?
- Click here for tips on how to deal with sugar cravings from our nutritionist.
Does breastfeeding help you lose weight?
- Click here to find out if breastfeeding helps you lose weight.
Do I need to track calories?
Counting calories works for some people, but it’s a lot of work and monitoring everything you eat can become stressful, exhausting and unrealistic for busy mums. Instead, we encourage mums to focus on consuming healthy, nutrient-dense foods that will fuel your body and give you the energy required to look after your beautiful, albeit tiring, bundle of joy.
If you eat healthy food and avoid junk food, you will naturally lose weight.
Although we don’t recommend strictly counting every calorie, we understand that some people benefit from a guideline.
A one size fits all calorie recommendation isn’t realistic as a 100kg mum has different energy requirements to a 60kg mum. The total number of calories each individual needs depends on your current weight, age, activity level and if you’re breastfeeding.
Access our Calorie Calculator
Click here to access our calorie counting tool that will help you establish a baseline calorie recommendation to follow.
It's super important to listen to your hunger cues while you're breastfeeding. As your little one grows and develops, they'll require more milk some days. However, there may be no indication of this except for your increased hunger.
So rather than thinking, "I shouldn't be hungry; I've just had breakfast", it's crucial to fuel your body's needs. If you opt for a healthy snack, you'll remain on track to losing weight and ensure your milk supply isn't impacted.
Nutritional Informaton - In Shape Mummy Health Shake for Breastfeeding Mums
Chocolate Brownie Flavour
Caramel Fudge Flavour
Nutritional Informaton - In Shape Mummy Health Shake for Busy Mums
Chocolate Brownie flavour
Caramel Fudge flavour
Do you have another question?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always happy to help and love hearing from our customers. x
Join us on Facebook & Instagram for more FREE Tips, Recipes & Motivation
The Aussie Mum Behind This Breakthrough
The In Shape Mummy Health Shake is the brainchild of Melbourne born, now Gold Coast mum of 2, Lisa Bergsma.
After her first pregnancy Lisa struggled to lose her baby weight and found it so hard to cope with the sleepless nights, the round the clock feeding and the constant demands of motherhood.
She could not find a solution to help her lose her baby weight that was both healthy enough for breastfeeding and easy enough to fit into a busy and sleep deprived new mum’s life. So she started the In Shape Mummy company to help other new mums in similar situations.
“I was constantly exhausted from my busy days and sleepless nights. I was a walking zombie with hardly any energy. I knew I needed to be healthy, especially as I was breastfeeding, but I just didn’t have the time or energy."
So Lisa assembled a team of some of Australia’s leading dietitians and nutritionists, who are also mums. Together they developed a healthy superfood shake that is packed full of nutrients to give mums the boost in energy they need while helping them to lose weight in a healthy way.
"I breastfeed both my son and daughter until they were 2 years old, so spent a total of 4 years breastfeeding. I attribute not only my weight loss, but my breastfeeding success and my sanity to our In Shape Mummy Health Shakes."
Meet the In Shape Mummy Experts
Julie Masci - Dietitian & Nutritionist
Julie is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist. She is a Mum to 3 children under 5. Julie has appeared on Channel 9 News, Channel 7 News, Today Tonight and Brisbane Extra as an Expert Dietitian.
She has also been a columnist for Prevention Magazine and Australian Weight Watchers Magazine.
Shevi Groh - Nutritionist
Shevi is a qualified nutritionist with a bachelor’s degree in nutrition and food sciences. As a new mum herself, she is passionate about postnatal-related nutrition. Shevi has worked alongside some of the most famous leaders and celebrities in the fitness industry throughout Australia and the UK.
Joyce Bergsma - Nutritionist
Joyce is an Accredited Practicing Nutritional Therapist.
She has international experience helping women all over the world lose weight. Joyce has delivered seminars, conducted workshops, gave personalised consultations and provided nutritional advice to companies.
Jessica Post - Postnatal Exercise Physiologist
Jessica is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with a Bachelor of Exercise Science and a Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology.
As a mum, she knows how to safely prescribe exercise after pregnancy to stay fit, strong and healthy.
Jessica helps women with PCOS, gestational diabetes, pregnancy related back and hip pain, pelvic floor and abdominal separation.
Sure… you’ve seen Shakes before.
But don’t be fooled… They Are Not All Created Equal!
100% Breastfeeding Safe
✓ Most other shakes are adulterated with artificial chemicals, soy hormones, gluten, dairy, artificial sweeteners, and the list goes on! All of which can make you feel tired and terrible. They are certainly not suitable while you are breastfeeding your beautiful baby! We keep the artificial nasties OUT and we only use healthy ingredients so you have more energy and feel great.
More than just a Protein Shake
✓ Our Meal Replacement Shake contains essential Vitamins, Minerals, Fibre, Probiotics and Antioxidants as well as Protein and Superfoods, to support your Milk Supply and Boost Your Energy and Health.
The Organic Pea & Brown Rice Protein Difference
✓ Unlike many popular weight loss shakes that contain whey (dairy) or soy protein, we use an Organic Pea & Brown Rice Protein which avoids digestive issues such as bloating and gas.
98% Less Sugar
✓ Many other weight loss shakes contain over 40 grams of processed sugar, which actually slows weight loss. That’s equivalent of 10 teaspoons – imagine having that in your coffee, let alone in your meal! In contrast we use less than 1 gram of sugar naturally derived from fruit.
We use only the best for you and your bub because we care about your health.
Why Mums Love our In Shape Mummy Health Shake
More than just a Protein Shake
The In Shape Mummy Health Shake is a Formulated Meal Replacement. It contains 25 essential Vitamins & Minerals, 1 Billion Probiotics, Fibre, Antioxidants and Organic Superfoods as well as our premium blend of Organic Pea & Brown Rice Protein.
The premium ingredients in the In Shape Mummy Health Shake will help you Look and Feel Your Best.
Best Protein for Mums and Bubs Tummy’s
Unlike many other shakes that contain cheaper whey or soy protein, we only use premium Organic Pea & Brown Rice Protein.
Lactose (whey) intolerance is common in mums and bubs and often undiagnosed. It can cause digestive issues, such as bloating and gas.
Lose Weight & Save Time
Simply replace 1 Meal and 1 Snack per day with our Delicious Superfood Health Shakes when you don't have time to cook.
The In Shape Mummy Health Shake contains all the nutrients of a healthy and slimming meal but it takes less than 60 seconds to prepare.
No Soy, No Lactose, No Gluten& No Artificial Nasties
Most other shakes are adulterated with artificial nasties. The contain fillers, soy hormones, processed sugar and all kinds of chemicals. All of which can make you feel tired and terrible. And they are certainly not suitable while you are breastfeeding your beautiful baby!
But not the In Shape Mummy Health Shake. We keep the artificial nasties OUT. We only use healthy ingredients, so you'll have more energy and feel great!
Milk Boosting Ingredients
The In Shape Mummy Health Shake is enhanced with Milk Thistle and Fenugreek which are herbs that have been used for centuries to Support Breastfeeding.
Plus, the In Shape Mummy Health Shake helps you get the extra nutrients you need when breastfeeding to support your milk supply and baby's development.
98% Less Sugar
Many other weight loss shakes contain over 40 grams of processed sugar, which actually slows weight loss. That’s equivalent of 10 teaspoons! Imagine having that in your coffee, let alone in your meal!
In contrast, we use less than 1 gram of sugar. And that sugar we use is naturally derived from monk fruit.
Special Probiotic Benefits
Probiotics promote your inner gut health, increase the absorption of nutrients, can aid digestion and strengthen your immune system which may be weakened after giving birth.
Probiotics have even been reported to prevent and reduce mastitis (blocked milk ducts). Probiotics can also help strengthen your baby's immune system faster and have been linked to help with colic, constipation, eczema and reflux.
Free 12 Week Weight Loss Support Program
Get a free 12-Week Weight Loss Support Program with every In Shape Mummy product you purchase. This is the ultimate support to help you achieve your goals.
What's included in our Program? Delicious recipes, meal plans, shopping lists, motivating stepping challenges, online progress trackers and all the encouragement, inspiration and support to help mums manage this challenging time of life.
Mums are RAVING about us...
I am so grateful for all the people behind the In Shape Mummy Health Shake. It has helped me lose my post-pregnancy weight in a healthy way and very helpful during days where I had to wake up early for school drop offs and going to work. I've lost 15 kgs and I couldn't be any happier. I've regained my energy and have lots of time to play with my 2 kids. It's breastfeeding-friendly which is even better for me because the nutrients this Healthy Shake has is good for my little one. I feel great and motivated to work out even more when I saw my results. I'm so in love with this Healthy Shake!!! Thanks to Lisa and the rest of their team. ♥️
Maureen - NT
I'm loving the In Shape Mummy Health Shake so far.. I'm already down from in weight and I feel great :) Best purchase I ever made .. can't wait to get to my first mini goal of 65 then set my new goal of 60 :) .. so far it's been life changing, thank you so much !! It has literally boosted my milk supply. I used to pump 160 mls and now I average 240 mls .. I've never been able to get that.
The In Shape Mummy Shakes helped me lose all my pregnancy weight. They also gave me the energy to look after my 3 amazing children and to work out. I found the In Shape Mummy Health Shake really easy to use as my breakfast and it kept me full and satisfied. I was traveling a hour to school drop off every weekday morning and this was a quick and very easy way to get in a healthy energising breakfast. Before I started In Shape Mummy I was skipping breakfast all together and feeling very flat. Best of all my baby gets to enjoy all the benefits through my breast milk as well.